Monday, May 5, 2008

I've Got Nothing

--I honestly feel saddened about Eight Bells having to be euthanized on-track at Saturday's Kentucky Derby. I hate to incorporate humor into this story, but I found out what happened via ESPN.com, which had the headline "Death Dulls Derby Luster." My line of thinking was as follows: "So Death Dulls won the Derby...oh no!" (At least ESPN.com avoided using their usual cliched headlines, such as "The 'Bells' Toll For Thee.")



--As embarrassing as it is to admit it, I watched the last 30 laps of the redneck race on Saturday night. I don't know anything about NASCAR, but I'm pretty sure Kyle (?) Busch, despite his claim otherwise, intentionally put LIL' E!!! into the wall. Or at least he used LIL' E!!!'s vehicle to stabilize his. Either way, I know what I saw and Busch turned his wheels into LIL' E!!!'s car.



--Eh, I don't really have anything else to say, and I don't want to put a bunch of redundant, even-less-funny-than-usual thoughts ('Boy, those Celtics sure showed the Hawks...that team showed a lot of pride! Celtic Pride?' Ecch, I can only imagine what my mind would spew at 3:30 am).

No comments: