Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Hey, I wield a lot of power, why not make up for my small penis?"

Welcome to the inaugural edition of "Hey, I wield a lot of power, why not make up for my small penis?"

This entry into "Hey, I wield a lot of power, why not make up for my small penis?" happens to be everyone's favorite delusional senator from Pennsylvania, Mr. Arlen Spector! With a resume featuring hits such as 'whoa, do you guys think they'd buy it if we said that JFK was killed by just one bullet?' Arlen Spector has shown a keen knack for being out of touch with reality. But his insistance on beating the thrice-dead horse that is the Spygate scandal earns him his spot in the "Hey, I wield a lot of power, why not make up for my small penis?" club. Sure, you claimed the NFL hadn't done their job because of the lack of Matt Walsh in their investigation, that's reasonable. But when Walsh revealed himself as a loser who had no new information but hoped to receive two and a half minutes of fame you just had to push on. Everyone and their brother is ready to move on, but thanks to Senator Spector, this story will continue to live on. Thanks for this, Arlen. And thank you for graciously receiving the first ever "Hey, I wield a lot of power, why not make up for my small penis?" award.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com