Friday, March 28, 2008

ASS Stamp All-Star

Much like the Trouble Brewing post, today was a day that having an easily accessible camera would have been a blessing. As it stands, I can only describe what I saw, but damn if it did not piss me off. I'm crusing through the parking lot of Old Navy, looking for a space (driving my 1998 camera, henceforth known as The Copulation Wagon). It wasn't as if they were impossible to come by, but I think this is still galling: I pull into a new row of spaces and see a car occupying three spaces. Times like this, I wish I had a custom "ASS" stamp made up so I could just let the owner of the car how I and 99.9% of society feels. But I didn't. And all I have is a blog with no readers to seek my retribution on this dick hole. Unfortunately, I don't have a license number, description of the driver, or specific model. All I know is that it was a new looking Dodge. And it was a car, not a truck (although experience has proven to me that truckers aren't above doing the dick hole parking maneuver), if that matters.

Oh, and I almost forgot the best detail of all. The front of the car had a New York Yankees license plate. Now that's a tasty, ironic cherry on top of the sundae.

No comments: