Monday, March 3, 2008

The MVP Race Thus Far

Okay folks, there is going to be a bit of a delay for the next post. I realize it has been a few days since I've written anything, but I had a very busy weekend and now I am faced with a slate of mid-term exams. So, in lieu of writing a full-length column about my chosent topic (the NBA MVP race), I am simply going to list my top five candidates right now and follow it up with a detailed post some time this weekend. Sorry for the delay and enjoy this morsel:

1. Kobe Bryant
2. LeBron James
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Chris Paul
5. Manu Ginobli

(This list is also subject to change, not only by this weekend, but at the end of the year.)

One final note: since I only consider this a preview of a larger post yet to come, there will not be a creative, classic rock-inspired title.

No comments: